New Policies and Procedures
To help protect the public against the spread of COVID-19, in considering recommendations by Governor John Carney and the Delaware Division of Public Health Director Karyl T. Rattay, Brandywine Podiatry is requiring the following screening measures for all guests upon arrival at the office.
New Policies Related to COVID-19 Response and Reopening:
- All patients must wear a mask or cloth covering over the nose and mouth.
- No companions will be permitted in the suite (exception for minors, those with medical condition requiring assistance, and those who need interpreting services).
- All payments are due at time of service. Visa, MasterCard and Discover credit cards are the only form of payment accepted.
- Bring your own pen.
- NEW PATIENTS: We encourage you to print registration forms at home from our website (Click Here) and bring the completed forms in to your consultation. If you cannot bring the forms in completed, you may pick them up at our office and fill them out prior to your exam however our waiting room is not venue for filling out forms – you will be required to do that outside of our suite.
- NEW PATIENTS: You must arrive 15 minutes before your scheduled appointment time. If you cannot bring completed registration forms with you then you must arrive 30 minutes early.
New Procedure Related to COVID-19 Screening:
- All visitors will submit to body temperature screening upon arrival; further access will be denied to anyone whose temperature is greater than 99.5 Fahrenheit.
- All visitors will be questioned about the following items which may result in denial of further access:
- Travel outside the US
- Symptoms of respiratory infection
- Symptoms of acute illness
- Contact tracing for COVID-19